Nadin

Friday, September 03, 2010

 

Twice again, i skipped training.

Life is unfair, it is so difficult to satisfy everyone at the same time,
if one can do that,he ought to be a genius:)

Its the last few days of fasting month and needless to say Hari raya is just days away.
The house needs some serious cleaning to do. My mum cant be the only soul doing all this right :( And my elder sister works her days away :( i dun want my mum to tire herself doing all this alone and i definitely want to help her before hari raya. Even though she gave live to 5 souls, 2 of which are normal human beings( My elder sister and me , duhhh, of course) and the other 3 are MONSTERS FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE. serious, They dun even put back their plate in the sink after they finish their meal. can you imagine, Ive to keep shouting

" FOR GOD SAKE, take your plate to the kitchen NOW"
" huh.. wait, wait"
"I CANNOT WAIT, NOW MEANS NOW"
" aiyoh, i very tired" sigh..

LIKE WHAT THE HELL SPOILT MONSTERS I HAVE AS SIBLINGS.

The only odd one out among the 5 of us, is my brother and he is suffering from asthma every since he was born. and... he is for goooooodddd sake, 7 YEARS OLD when my mum says

" mohammad , use the inhaler"
" aiyo, mama, take for me, puff for me"
" cannot, i am very busy here, you do it yourself"
" you dun want to do for me, i dun want to do"

Argggggg!!!! SO SPOILT , Then i ask my mum

" was i this irritating when i was young?"
" you were worst, you never went anywhere without me. you dun allow me to go to the toilet"
laughs.
See what i meant, MONSTERS??its in the genes i guess. okay enough of humors, time for some seriousness, the purpose of me posting.

Besides the house-cleaning, my mum needs help to do hari raya cookies:)
sount tempting dunt they, but its not only the fragrance, the taste or how beautiful it looks, its about how my mum add the flour,egg, sugar,flavouring and mix everything and how we shape the dough by shape cutters. and putting it in over and keeping an eye on it, so that it doesnt comes out like the dough or like alitte burnt but just nice to eat :)
and it takes a few hours.

Hold it!!!

I have got exams:( 4 core modules, 3 of them 60% and the other one is 50% .
I wanna go all out. i got some polishing up to do. i need to study, memorise. i need time.

AND

i still want to go training. :( its just 2 hours on Monday Wednesday and Friday. feel so guilty for missing so many because of test/exams.

Maybe i lack of time management skills, but where is time to manage.
I promise myself i would not skip anymore training:(

and i dun want to disappoint myself. Life is full of sacrifices:(. I want it all. i dun want to sacrifice anything. because there is no meaning of give up in my dictionary. i jus need time to balance everything and get back life on track

this is so difficult to explain and understand. i only can do what i think is right.
i cant possibly abandon my mum with all the household chores and I need time to study and also, i wanna run. and i NEED TO SLEEP!!!! hello!! i am tired/ exhausted.

OMGOD, can you hear that?? it was super loud, i think my neighbours heard that too.
Dr Cheng's ICP notes just shouted my name. and i did something to motivate myself so that i would study instead of using my laptop.
isnt it AWESOME? hahaha.
The other time when i was in school studying with Raviin Kumar, i think he was seriously sick in his mind. He is ALWAYS SICK IN THE MIND anyway. We were guessing each others favourite colour. and he must be the first on earth not to guess it right! hahaha. He guess red and green and blue. Lousiest guesser. lol.

hahaha.
omgod heard that again??
i am just kidding.
adios.

Nazreen by @ at | 9:07 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

.:|| about ||:.

Name:

Nazreen Hasan Singapore polytechnic year 2 ChemicalProcess-Industrialchem 19th on 2nd February. 2 is my number PURPLEREDGREEN:) Proud to be a REDDEVIL, MUFC I AINT YOUR AVERAGE KINDA GIRL. hook it up:)

.:|| new ||:.


No One Can Judge Me, Unless You got freaking huge ...

AQUARIUS<3 Even though Aquarians are great with g...

AQUARIUS<3 Even though Aquarians are great with g...

TIME TRIALI am gonna revise retrosynthesis till 11...

Man bets S$100,000 life savings online — and loses...

some people change once they are in a relationship...

this marriage thing is driving me crazy :(why is m...

I dint wake up to eat today :(having gastric the s...

AZIYA~FIONA~EUGENE~AQILAH~MIYANE~TIMOTHY~NAZREEN~S...

Study hard, Play hard.i am studying, anyone wanna ...

 

 

 

.:|| archive ||:.


January 2006

February 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

November 2010

December 2010

January 2011

 

 

 

 

.:|| shoutbox ||:.

 

.:|| link ||:.

SP TrackNField
SP TRIathlon
SAI clan
Dinah
Emmeline
Er yu
Hilda
Htaik han
Jingting
Linger
Peiyi
Victoria
vivian

 

.:|| credits ||:.

design by Nada Taufik
at march 2007

 

Designed by Nada Taufik @ 2007